Getting ready to come to France



For exchange students and international cooperation :

Once you have been selected and nominated by your home university, the International Relations Office will send you an email regarding the procedure you must follow.

For non-exchange international students :

How do I come and study in France? It depends on your nationality, the country in which you live and the studies you have chosen.

International students holding foreign secondary education qualifications (baccalaureat, A-levels, Highers and equivalent) must submit a prior request for admission (DAP) to register for a degree in a French University.
Information on the website of Le Mans Université - FORMATIONS – Admission et
inscription :